How Smaller Companies Can Use FDA's Case for Quality to Reduce Costs & Inefficiencies
Wed. February 6| 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM | 210D
Show: MD&M West 2019
Track: MD&M West: Regulatory & Quality Update
Badge Type: Paid
Topics covered include:
- How the program benefits practices ranging from design improvements to controlling production errors while increasing speed of detection for quality issues
- What is the process for getting involved in the program and what are the required resources?
- The Quality Program Pilot Framework and how its modifications can increase a quick review for the 30-day notice of change
- Identifying risk and mitigation strategies that are easily implemented
- Case examples demonstrating quality improvements realized through the program
Vice President, Operation
CeloNova BioSciences, Inc.
AcKnowledge RS, LLC